alice-teacher Requests for David's materials

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 11 10:21:44 EDT 2011

I am repeating a request that I have made before in the interest of saving our inboxes from overflowing.

If you would like a copy of David's materials, would you please send your request directly to him, and not reply to the listserv. I will not be passing these individual requests on to the rest of the group.

Thank you,

Don Slater

Donald Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Office phone: (412) 268-4370

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau