alice-teacher Formative Evaluation Participation needed

Burleigh,Lynn lburleigh at axtellisd.net
Sun May 1 18:14:22 EDT 2011

Dear Alice Content Experts,
I have designed my "Introduction to Computer programming" course lesson plan, using the Alice Software.  I am in the Educational Leadership Graduate program at Texas A&M University-Commerce and need "Content Expert" evaluators for the introduction to this new High School Course.  Attached are the lesson plan materials and the Formative Evaluation.  If you could find time to try the lesson and report back on the formative Evaluation I would be very appreciative.  If you think the lesson plan is sound and would like to use it for your class, please feel free;  although, you may want to wait until the Evaluations are in and the changes made before adopting it to your curriculum.

PLEASE give constructive criticism for any relevent changes that need to be made.

If need be, you may contact me directly at: burlebaby at yahoo.com<mailto:burlebaby at yahoo.com>.

The deadline for Content Expert Evaluations is Friday, May 6th

THANK YOU so much!! Lynn Burleigh