alice-teacher Alice Institute at CMU

David Fenton fenton at fdn.uq.edu.au
Wed Mar 30 23:33:10 EDT 2011

Wow, I would love to attend, but I am in Brisbane Australia!
<grin>When's a workshop to be schedule here?</grin>
I have just completed six months of writing a course based around Alice to replace our ageing Visual Basic course for post-secondary students. I love Alice. It is already solving many issues regarding student focus and attention span!

David Fenton (DipTeach, BEd, TTC, GradDipComp, DipBusAdmin, MInfTech, MACS)
Information Technology Department
UQ Foundation Year
International Education Services Ltd
PO Box 989