alice-teacher Can Alice be used to Create Mobile Applications?

Karel Van Roey karel at 3wh.be
Thu Jun 23 17:13:33 EDT 2011

hi Doug,

AppInventor is extremely nice, but android specific
http://appinventor.googlelabs.com/about/
I would recommend this to anyone who is teaching mobile app development.

If you want both Apple and Android are required, I recommend Adobe Flex.
This product has a strong WYSIWYG editor.
Adobe Flex has a higher complexity, but is suitable for +15y old students
more info:
http://www.adobe.com/products/flash-builder/features.html#featurelisting

regards
-- Karel