alice-teacher Relese

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 20 12:44:11 EDT 2011

I should have been more specific in my earlier post…

We are targeting a new release of Alice3BETA for the next week. This is NOT the final release of Alice 3. This new Beta release will have some improvements to scene setup, which we believe will be useful.

Dr. Rodger's is correct in that we are targeting next spring for the release of Alice 3.

More details will be forthcoming.