alice-teacher Alice manual in summary

Xiaoqin (Shelley) Zhang Shelley.Zhang at umassd.edu
Tue Jul 19 15:18:31 EDT 2011

Hello,

This is Shelley and I have been teaching Alice at College entry level for a few years. Now I am doing a summer camp for middle school students, while we are planning to learn Alice and do a fun project in (only) 2 days! So I am looking for a manual-like hand-out that summarizing all important functions of Alice in a few pages.  Wondering if someone has done similar work before and willing to share your nice work, so I can save a lot of editing effort and may go to beach :)

Thank you very much!

-Shelley