alice-teacher help learning alice to teach to high schoolstudents

Eleanor Toich eltoich at haftr.org
Tue Jul 12 07:38:24 EDT 2011

do you have a copy in English

EToich
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Douglas Ropelato
  To: Alice educators
  Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 10:57 AM
  Subject: Re: alice-teacher help learning alice to teach to high schoolstudents

  Hello ...
  Recently developed a project with elementary school students (10 to 15 years).

  I am sending attached to you, I'm happy to serve

  Hold
  Prof. Douglas Ropelato
  .Secretaria Municipal de Educação de Timbó
  .Escola Municipal Padre Martinho Stein
  .Centro de Educação Profissional de Timbó - CEDUP Timbó
  Site: http://www.ropelato.pro.br
  Twitter: http://twitter.com/dougropelato
  E-mail pessoal: douglas.ropelato at gmail.com
  Msn: douglas_ropelato at hotmail.com