alice-teacher Problem in using Story Telling Alice

Sonya Bahri bahri at vasantvalley.org
Sun Jan 30 01:54:12 EST 2011

I am using Story Telling Alice for my students. I was trying a tutorial which required me to use a dummy object. I am unable to find the "drop dummy at camera" button in the scene editor. Is it not available in Story Telling Alice or am I doing something wrong?? Please help...

Sonya Bahri
Vasant Valley School
New Delhi, India

This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Vasant Valley School, New Delhi and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same along with all attachments there to and notify us immediately at the vasantvalley at vasantvalley.org.