alice-teacher High School / Middle School Texts for Alice

April Bradley abradley at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 16:09:31 EST 2011

.         I am a homeschooling parent.  My two boys are both interested in
programming and have completed other programming texts.  A friend of mine
told me about Alice - I'm excited, based on my viewing of the site, about
the learning opportunity for my boys and for the homeschool community.
.         I see that a text is recommended and has teaching syllabi.  Are
there texts aimed at middle school and high school aged children?  If so,
which ones would you recommend?  I'm interested in a textbook type format
that could be incorporated into our home curriculum or taught at the local
homeschool co-ops.
I appreciate your time.