alice-teacher Fwd: Updated Alice Demonstration video?

Todd Wilson twilson at csufresno.edu
Tue Jan 4 16:31:18 EST 2011

To the moderator:

I sent the message quoted below to the list on December 26 and received
an immediate reply that it was "being held until the list moderator can
review it for approval".  I just wanted to check whether the delay was a
result of the holidays or whether it was rejected.  Thanks and Happy New
Year!

--
Todd Wilson                               A smile is not an individual
Computer Science Department               product; it is a co-product.