alice-teacher changing the picture

Eric Skogen eskogen at hbcguam.net
Thu Feb 10 16:21:55 EST 2011

As far as I know, there are several ways to edit an abject, but none are simple.

The simplest solution I know to the problem as presented would be to add two objects and make the appropriate subparts invisible (set the isShowing property to false).  It is inelegant, but should create the two separate objects you want.

If you don't actually need separate objects, you could simply change the tail's vehicle property.  They will still be the same object, but you could move them independently.  If you just want it to fall off, just move it wherever and set the vehicle to the world and it'll stay wherever it "fell."

Eric