alice-teacher Alice listserv

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 9 14:14:53 EST 2011

Thank you for your interest in joining the Alice listserv. We would be happy to provide you with access. However, we only make access available to instructors, and the email address you provided does not make clear that you are indeed an instructor.

Could you either send me an email address, or a URL where you are listed as an instructor, or have the department chair send me an e-mail confirming that you are an instructor? If you homeschool, could you send me a statement to that effect, and any supporting information that you might have.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,

Donald Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Office phone: (412) 268-4370

The true object of all human life is play.
--- G. K. Chesterton