alice-teacher Netbooks

Leslyn Hardee leslyn.hardee at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:13:33 EST 2011

LOL!

I had a netbook (still do-- the baby-- six plays on it).  They are not worth their 'weight' in gold at all!  The memory on them is aweful and the extras you have to purchase don't make it worth the 'value' of having a smaller computer.  With FULL laptops becoming ever so lighter and slimmer, I would suggest one of those.  Also, you may want to look into writting a grant if the use is for Alice with your kids/ students!

Leslyn Davis "Hardee"

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. - Confucius