alice-teacher Alice ebook/pdf

Marion Barrie marionbarrie at adamsmith.ac.uk
Mon Dec 12 10:14:54 EST 2011

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew if I was able to purchase a pdf of any of the Alice programming books that are currently available?  I’m based in the UK so even though I have purchased the Tony Gaddis paperback, which mentions an eTextbook version, when I go to CourseSmart it tells me it is not available for my country. ☹

I don’t suppose anyone knows where I could get a copy?

Thanks

Marion Barrie

The information contained within this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete this e-mail and any attachments immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the author's employer (the College). The College does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.

Adam Smith College, Fife, is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC021196