alice-teacher saving to html

Susan Rivas susanmrivas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 19:37:40 EST 2011

Hi there,
If you go to my web site you can read the directions on how a person can
download Alice once it's posted.
In order to post the individual Alice worlds, just create a hypertext link
to each one.

http://www.shoreline.santacruz.k12.ca.us/departments/computer/clab.html
Check out Period 3, P2 and P4; their iGames, (Worlds create in Alice 2.2)

Hope that helps you!
*Happy Holidays!*
Susan