alice-teacher Problem with .a2w attachments

Patricia Campbell pcampbell.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:11:05 EST 2011

It looks like your Exchange server had what I assume is a false positive on
some malware.   This is at the server level you should contact the
administrators.  Unfortunately depending on their skill level and/or
security requirements they may not be able to help.  What you could do is
use a 3rd party file share site & share the links to the uploaded worlds.

some free file sharing sites:
http://www.4shared.com/
http://refile.net/
http://www.sendspace.com/

There are a lot and most have free type accounts.   There is also Dropbox
which works quite well.

btw Thank you Eileen for your rubric, it was excellent, I extended it a bit
but used the base of it I am in your debt.