alice-teacher requesting lab set up help

Susan Rivas susanmrivas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:02:03 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am a Mac user so I will use general terms because I do not use PC's and
Alice worked for us. The way I set up Alice 2.2 in our Mac Computer Lab was
in the Students' Document Folder:
They had all the folders that they needed for Alice in their own personal
folder. If Alice does not work work with your start icon, then I would
download it to their Document Folder as well.

Hope this helps...

Take care,
Susan