alice-teacher Clock world

Suzanne Smith suzanne.smith at hackensackschools.org
Tue Nov 30 09:18:17 EST 2010

Hey all,

I am having my students work on a clock exercise from our book and am struggling on showing them the easiest to understand solution.  We have a clock
with move-able min and hour hands.  We have to create functions to return the time the clock is set to.  Any easy way to get the function to return
the time?  I cannot think of how to do it since the hands are 'roll'ing around the center point of the face.

Suzanne Smith
Hackensack High School - Mathematics