alice-teacher Examples of student projects

Julie Smallfield SmallfJA at spart6.org
Mon Nov 29 12:07:58 EST 2010

My administration wants to encourage more students to study computer science, and I'm going to suggest that we use Alice, probably as part of a summer camp for middle school students.  Is there a place where I can find examples of projects that students have created to show my administrators?

Many thanks!
Julie

Julie A.O. Smallfield, Ph.D.
Science Teacher
Dorman High School

1050 Cavalier Way
Roebuck, SC 29376
Tel: 864-582-4DHS

NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged material.  If you have received this e-mail or any of its attachments in error, it does not constitute permission to examine, copy or distribute the information.  Prompt notification to the sender, or  Spartanburg County School District 6 of the error would be appreciated.