alice-teacher changing camera views

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Nov 21 09:54:54 EST 2010

You can adjust the duration of the camera movement when you use the "set point of view" method to change from one camera position the other. Click on "more", select "duration", add set the time of the duration.

Donald Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Office phone: (412) 268-4370

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau