alice-teacher (no subject)

James Vanderhyde jvanderhyde at benedictine.edu
Thu Nov 18 12:19:48 EST 2010

Jay,

Yes, this is quite easy. Position the character on the horse and set
the character's vehicle to the horse. Then use move and turn methods
on the horse, and the rider will go along.

Another thing you can do with the vehicle property is the following:
You can set the vehicle of the camera to a character, and the camera
will follow the character around. This is useful for some cinematic
effects and some games.

James
--
Dr. James Vanderhyde