alice-teacher Modeling Tutorials/Examples

Travis East teast at nhj.k12.in.us
Tue Nov 16 12:14:54 EST 2010

Greetings,

I am new to the Alice Listserv. I just wanted to share some resources & examples that I and my students have worked on. I wrote the tutorials over the summer to support the activities we do in class. The tutorials are listed here.

http://www.theeastfamily.net/tutorials/alicetutorials.html

In my Technology Systems class each year, the students pick rides on www.flatrides.com and build a 3D model of the ride using 3DsMax and Alice. Below you find the links to this year and last year's models.

http://www.nhj.k12.in.us/teachers/teast/parkridemodels/parkridemodels11.html

http://www.nhj.k12.in.us/teachers/teast/parkridemodels/parkridemodels.html

I have a student who is currently working on a realistic model of the Pascaline. I will send that out when he gets it finished.

Take care,

Travis East
Indian Creek High School
803 West Indian Creek Drive