alice-teacher changing worlds

Kathleen Riley kriley at bishopoconnell.org
Mon Nov 8 18:57:04 EST 2010

Changing world to world or just changing the color of the ground?  If just
the latter, you can extract the image.png from the dirt world (name it
dirtTexture.png), and then, in your world, highlight ground and import
dirtTexture.png as a texture map.  Once you do that, you can call "set skin
texture to" and change it back and forth between grass and dirt.

Kathleen