alice-teacher Updated Alice Demonstration video?

Todd Wilson twilson at csufresno.edu
Sun Dec 26 14:31:11 EST 2010

On the Alice Project homepage (http://alice.org), under "What is
Alice?", there is a demonstration video from May 2003, which is quite
good.  There has no doubt been a number of improvements to Alice in the
intervening years, and I wonder whether there are plans to create an
updated version of this video, or whether others may have already done
so independently.  A project I am involved with may benefit from using
Alice, and it would be nice to point my colleagues to a more recent video.

--
Todd Wilson                               A smile is not an individual
Computer Science Department               product; it is a co-product.