alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 4, Issue 23

Corrine Cornelius corneliusc at stcyprians.co.za
Fri Dec 3 02:49:54 EST 2010

Dear Arana,

I am in the same boat as most of the others. I am starting a computer club at school and would like to use Alice but I have no idea where to start. It would be great to have something to show the prospective members and also give me some ideas. I am in Cape Town, South Africa, though, and don’t know if you would be able or willing to send me the video/dvd. I would be willing to pay for the postage and would send you some empty dvds in return.

My address is:
Corrine Cornelius
St Cyprian’s School
Gorge Road
Oranjezicht
Cape Town
8001

Please let me know if this would be possible? Thanking you in advance,

Corrine Cornelius
Junior and Senior IT

ICDL Trainer
www.stcyprians.co.za <http://www.stcyprians.co.za/>

Email Disclaimer :

This electronic mail contains privileged information intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the/an intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or in any way deal with or publish the contents thereof (including attachments), which is subject to copyright. If you have received this electronic mail in error, kindly notify the writer. Neither St Cyprian's School,  nor their employees accept any liability whatsoever as a result of any losses arising from persons placing reliance on any information contained in this message.