alice-teacher Examples of student projects

Chris Swinney swin at fab-sas.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 13:26:49 EST 2010

I must admit that video of work would be useful, but probably more
useful would be the code to see how they worked. I have been thinking
about using Alice for a while but have only just started up teaching
again so never really got anywhere originally.

It might be an idea that instead of physically posting a DVD to everyone
(I'm in the UK!) would it be easier to zip everything up and pot online,
perhaps even to the Alice site.

I founder if there is a proper forum set up, not just this mailing list,
where teachers can share resources?

Cheers,

Chris