[6555-penn] FW: SMART Card distribution information

Dawn Wood dawnwood at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jun 17 12:38:22 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope everyone is aware that our current CMU Id cards are being replaced with SMART cards. If you are not aware I have the email referenced below. I have spoken with Jenna about making this a smooth and easy transition for us here off site at Penn Ave. I know everyone does not drive so commuting over to campus can be difficult for some. Jenna and I have worked it out that I will be picking up everyone’s New Id’s from the HUB and bringing them here to Penn Ave for distribution. You will turn in your old id to me, where I will then return them all at once to the HUB.

This will be like when new parking passes come out and I have them here at the front desk. If you have any questions or concerns please just let me know.

Thanks,
Dawn