[6555-penn] Food Drive Last Day

Dawn Wood dawnwood at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 9 09:25:22 EST 2012

Good Morning Everyone,

Can you believe Thanksgiving is only two weeks away?! Where has this year gone.  As we all get ready to enjoy this upcoming holiday season with our families, let's not forget those who are not as fortunate as us, especially in the wake of the recent natural disasters on the east coast.

We are down to the last day for our food drive which is just one small way we can help those in need this holiday season.  Our box is starting to look full and I cannot thank everyone enough for all of the support. If you still  would like to donate don't worry you have until 3pm today. Again the box is located in front of the main reception desk by the kitchen. Any questions just let me know.

To all the great folks at Penn Ave thank you for your support and have a safe and happy upcoming holiday.

Gobble Gobble
[cid:5A64D3AC-7534-45AA-85E6-3F8087623DDF]
Dawn R. Wood
Administrative Coordinator
Campus Services
Carnegie Mellon University