[6555-penn] Food Drive

Dawn Wood dawnwood at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 7 08:14:04 EST 2012

Good Morning Everyone,

It's that time of year where it is starting to get cold and everyone is thinking about their holiday plans. This is also the time of year where we like to give thanks for what we have and try to help others out who are less fortunate than us. One small way we can do that is by participating in the food drive here at CMU.

There is a box located in the front reception area underneath the coat rack ready and waiting to be filled. Some of the items that needed are the traditional nonperishable items such as canned veggies, meats, fruits and soups. Other household items such as toothpaste, paper towels, shampoo and other miscellaneous items are needed and much appreciated.

Flyers have been up in the kitchen and the drive will be ending this Friday 11/09/12. I know this is short notice on the email and I do apologize. The box already has items in it so let's keep them coming.

Any questions please just let me know.

Thank you all in advance for the generosity in helping those less fortunate this time of year.

Dawn R. Wood
Administrative Coordinator
Campus Services
Carnegie Mellon University