[6555-penn] Penn Avenue -- POWER BACK ON

Philip Lewis pel at astmtmc.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 4 22:07:09 EST 2012

> We received confirmation from FMS that power was restored to Penn Avenue
> at
> approximately 8:00 p.m.  Looks like tomorrow is business as usual! J

Power is still on (I can confirm, I've been here all along, and am here now)
however there may be some network connectivity issues in the warehouse
areas.  The front of the building seems to be ok, but the link to the back
of the building did not appear to be working.

Network services is aware of the issue, Chris said he'd probably be out
bright and early with fiber in hand.