[6555-penn] New Coffee vendor at Penn Ave on March 2nd

Tiffany Priester twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 28 09:21:41 EST 2011

Good morning,

Effective Wednesday, March 2nd, we will be working with AVI to provide all
of the coffee services provided by Campus Services, in the kitchen across
from the reception desk.

Old Time Coffee (our current coffee service vendor) will be UN-installing
their equipment in the kitchen tomorrow afternoon between 1-4pm.  AVI will
be here around 8:30am on Wednesday to install their equipment.  Meaning,
there will be 'no' coffee service in the kitchen for a couple of hours
Tuesday afternoon and the first hours on Wednesday morning.  AVI should have
everything installed, and coffee brewing, by 10am Wednesday.

The current coffee brands (Maxwell House, Folgers, etc) will not be
replenished from here on out.  We will continue using our current inventory
of this regular and decaf coffee until we run out, at which time AVI will be
stocking us with a new brand of coffee - Taylor and Byrnes Gormet blend &
Taylor and Byrnes Decaf.  Additionally, due to all of the positive feedback
of the samples of the "Donut Shop" blend coffee that AVI left us a few weeks
ago to try, we will begin keeping a smaller quantity of this brand of coffee
in stock as well.

The other coffee-related items such as creamers (mini-moos, and powdered),
sugar, sweetners, iced tea, cocoa, Crystal Lite (lemonade and raspberry),
coffee stirs, etc..will also all be provided by AVI beginning March 2nd.  As
always, coffee cups are 'not' supplied by our coffee vendor, and we ask that
you bring/use your own cup.  We kindly ask that the paper coffee cups
(occasionally left on the counter) be left for visitors who are at Penn Ave
for meetings.

Special thanks to Ryan Wolfe, on behalf of the Division of Campus Services,
who continues to provide coffee service for the Penn Ave staff!

Regards,

Tiffany L. Priester

Accounting Assistant
Campus Services / University Stores

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

email    <mailto:tiffanypriester at cmu.edu> tiffanypriester at cmu.edu

              <mailto:twilder at andrew.cmu.edu> twilder at andrew.cmu.edu

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)

which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and then delete
the communication from your electronic mail system