[6555-penn] Penn Ave Holiday Potluck Luncheon Wed, Dec 14th @ 11:30am

Dawn Wood dawnwood at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 2 14:10:06 EST 2011

Good Afternoon Everyone,

It is that festive time of year again and we are going to kick off the
holiday season with a  Holiday potluck luncheon where we can all eat, drink
and be merry and not worry about any of pounds till the new year. J

The party will take place on Wednesday December 14, 2011 from 11:30am to 1pm
in the conference room in the main office.

Campus Services will be providing the main entrée of chicken tenders, pasta,
and salad. There will be a signup sheet in the kitchen for any food
contributions (side dishes, desserts, drinks, ect) which are all greatly
appreciated.

Any questions please just let me know.

Hope to see you there!

Happy Friday J