[6555-penn] FW: 6555 Penn Avenue Roof Project

Lorrie Safar lsafar at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 18 09:35:12 EDT 2011

All,

Please see the below update regarding the roofing project at Penn Avenue.
It appears that the work will be continuing for a few more weeks.  For those
working on the Campus Services' administration side of the building, steps
are being taken to minimize any inconvenience to our operations.

Thanks,
Lorrie