[6555-penn] Penn Ave parking lot limitations on Friday morning 6-7:30am

Tiffany Priester twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 4 09:39:22 EDT 2011

Good morning,

Chatham University (our neighbor across the fence) has asked Vernon if they
can use part of our parking lot for a short period of time tomorrow morning.
They will be placing a crane in our lot, which will likely take up the
entire back row of parking spaces, between the hours of 6-7:30am. We expect
that the crane will be removed and parking back to normal by 8am at the
latest.

For the early morning staff who arrive before 8am, please try to park in the
FRONT row of spaces closest to our building, to allow room for the crane in
the back row.

Any questions or concerns, please see Vernon Lentz.

We appreciate your cooperation!

Thanks,

Tiffany L. Priester

Accounting Assistant
Campus Services / University Stores

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

email    <mailto:tiffanypriester at cmu.edu> tiffanypriester at cmu.edu

              <mailto:twilder at andrew.cmu.edu> twilder at andrew.cmu.edu

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)

which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and then delete
the communication from your electronic mail system