[6555-penn] UPDATE: No water at Penn Ave

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 17 15:05:31 EDT 2010

UPDATE (5/17/10 @ 3:00pm)

After spending all morning/afternoon digging through the parking lot
pavement looking for the source of the water leak/break, the problem area
has been located and is being addressed as we speak.  FMS anticipates the
pipes will be repaired by late this evening or early tomorrow morning.
Water should be restored by tomorrow morning, if all goes well.  FMS and the
contractor will still be working in the parking lot tomorrow, finishing the
repairs and patching the pavement.  But we 'should' have running water
tomorrow, regardless.

Once the water is back on, I'll send out a final email to the building.

Thanks again for your patience.

Tiffany