[6555-penn] Welcome Donna Schlegel to 6555 Penn Ave!

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 4 15:22:24 EST 2010

All,

I'd like to welcome a new staff member to our building.  Donna Schlegel is
the new Shipper/Receiver at the Warehouse, working for University Stores
under the supervision of Mike McKerahan.  Her first day was today, Jan 4th.

Donna's email address is donnas at andrew.cmu.edu and she can be reached by
phone at extension 8-3446.

If you see Donna in passing, please give her a warm welcome to Penn Ave!

Attached is the Penn Ave Directory, updated with Donna's information.
Please toss your old directory and print this updated attachment for your
reference.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Tiffany Priester