[6555-penn] Penn Avenue -- CPS/ISS

Lorrie Safar lsafar at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 26 15:37:14 EDT 2009

All,

As you may already be aware CPS was recently purchased by ISS Facility
Services, one of the largest commercial worldwide facility service
providers.  As a result of this change, there will be adjustments to our
routine office cleaning.  The biggest change impacting the entire campus is
that offices and cubicles will only be cleaned once a week.  Central
locations including restrooms and kitchens will maintain a daily cleaning
schedule.  Staff are encouraged to take individual office garbage to a
central location, as necessary.  All personal recycle trash is required to
be placed into a central recycle container.

Andy Gondall will continue to support our housekeeping needs at Penn Avenue.
Requests for special attention (coffee spilled, blinds extremely dusty,
carpet is really dirty, you finally clean off your desk and would like your
furniture dusted) should continue to be recorded in the journal kept at the
Campus Services Reception Desk (see Tiffany).

Weekly office cleaning is scheduled to begin on July 6.  We will send
another email to confirm Penn Avenues assigned cleaning schedule as soon as
FMS provides the details.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Tiffany.

Thanks,

Lorrie

Lorrie Safar

Director of Special Projects