[6555-penn] BBQ....thanks and leftovers...

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jun 17 13:18:05 EDT 2009

All,

Thanks to all who contributed to today's BBQ! It was another great event,
and we're already thinking ahead to planning another BBQ in late summer.

Special thanks to..

Rich Lyons, for assisting with the grilling and providing the canopy outside
to keep the cooks dry while grilling the burgers and hot dogs!

Dan Tyson, for assisting with the grilling - and for always keeping us
entertained, especially with the umbrella hat!

RJ Schreiner, for assisting with the grilling, and making his fresh cut
French fries!

Ryan Wolfe, for assisting with the grilling and providing all of the
burgers!

EVERYONE who helped set up and clean up! Just a few helping hands really
makes the after-mess disappear quickly! Thanks everyone!

EVERYONE who brought in delicious foods for the feast! We had a wonderful
spread today, and the food was enjoyed by all!

There are PLENTY of leftovers in the frig!  Help yourselves this afternoon,
tomorrow and Friday afternoon.  Any leftover BBQ food that remains in the
frig at 3pm on Friday will be thrown out, so please eat up over the next
couple of days so that it doesn't go to waste! :-)

For those of you who brought in dishes/containers/servings spoons, etc from
home, please remember to collect your items before you leave today.

Thanks again everyone! We'll see you at the next picnic in a couple of
months!

Tiffany L. Priester

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

email    <mailto:tiffanypriester at cmu.edu> tiffanypriester at cmu.edu

              <mailto:twilder at andrew.cmu.edu> twilder at andrew.cmu.edu

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)