[6555-penn] Leftovers and containers

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 30 13:39:40 EST 2009

All - thanks for attending today's Steelers Superbowl luncheon!  A great
time was had by everyone!

There are leftovers in the kitchen - a lot of sweets on the stove/counters,
and other foods in the frig.  Please help yourself this afternoon.  However,
some of these things may end up getting thrown away by 5pm today if not
eaten or taken home.  Leftovers that can fit in the fridge and will be safe
to eat next week, can stay there over the weekend.

There are several containers/dishes that people brought from home that need
claimed and taken home today.  If you brought food in a non-throw away dish,
please come to get it by 5pm today.  Most of these still have food in them -
we weren't sure whether to throw out the leftovers, or if the owners wanted
to take it home.  So we would appreciate your help in taking care of your
items by the end of the day.

Special thanks to Dan and RJ who were generous enough to cook up the burgers
and hot dogs and fries for us!  It was a blizzard out there, but they always
come through! Thanks guys!

Also, thanks again to Lorrie and Ryan who not only came up with the idea of
having a Steelers tailgate party, but also provided many of the food items
for today's event.

HERE WE GO, STEELERS!  HERE WE GO!

Have a safe Superbowl weekend!

Tiffany L. Priester

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)