[6555-penn] Heat Update

Lorrie Safar lsafar at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 22 14:51:18 EDT 2008

All,

As we are all aware, the heat has not been working due to lack of gas
service to the building.  The gas company has finally arrived to restore the
flow of natural gas, and FMS will work closely with them to get our heat
working today.  If for some reason the problem is not resolved by today, FMS
will bring down space heaters for use in the office portions of the
building; however, we do anticipate having heat today.

We'll update you as soon as we learn more.

Regards,

Lorrie

Lorrie Safar

Director of Special Projects