[6555-penn] NEW Penn Ave Directory

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 9 11:40:02 EDT 2008

All,

A few more changes were made to the ASTM dept on the directory, as well as a
mistake I caught in the Campus Services Center.

This attachment is the correct version.  Please delete the directory I sent
earlier this morning, and save this one as the most current version.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion,

Tiffany