[6555-penn] Reminder: Valentines Day potluck luncheon this Thursday, Feb 14th 11:30am-1pm

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 11 08:55:13 EST 2008

All,

This is just a friendly reminder that we are having a casual Valentines Day
potluck luncheon on Thursday, Feb 14th from 11:30am-1:00pm in the
lunch/conference room.  If you would like to participate in the luncheon and
haven't yet signed up for a food/item to bring, please do so by Tuesday, Feb
12th so that we can try to plan accordingly to provide enough food and drink
for those who plan to attend.

The conference room will be ready for food to be brought in and set up by
10:30am on Thursday.

Thanks to everyone who has already signed up.

See you then!

Tiffany L. Wilder

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040