[6555-penn] FW: Staff Council Elections April 21 - May 2

Lorrie Safar lsafar at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 24 14:36:10 EDT 2008

All,

Staff Council reached out to Penn Avenue to solicit our participation in the
annual election process.  Tiffany has Enrollment ballots for Campus Services
staff and Education ballots for ASTM and Digital Library Initiatives staff
at the front desk through May 2nd.

Campus Services staff, you may be surprised to see that we have a couple of
our own division members listed!

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Lorrie