[6555-penn] Youth Day Hoagie Orders - LOWER PRICE FOR NOVEMBER SALE!

Becky Duxbury duxbury at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 19 09:31:23 EST 2007

All

I have the order sheet for Hoagies that will be delivered Friday, November
30.

There is a special this month and every hoagie is $4.00 instead of $5.00.
Italian, Turkey and Cheese, and Roast Beef and Cheese.

The sign up sheet is in the kitchen or send me email.

Sorry for the late notice, but I need orders by tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you all for your support of World Youth day and making it possible for
my kids to attend!

Becky