[6555-penn] Plants in the Campus Services office.

twilder at andrew.cmu.edu twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 7 11:34:20 EDT 2007

All,

This is just a friendly reminder that the plants that are throughout
our office are maintained by a company called Plantscape and we ask that
you please not water the plants yourselves.  One of the large plants in
the back office had several inches of water on the top of the soil, that
someone had apparently put on the plant themselves, and the plant now
must be replaced.

Plantscape will be visiting our office on a regular basis to check all
of the plants and keep them maintained.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Tiffany