[6555-penn] Invitation - Crime Prevention Presentation - Penn Avenue

Lorrie Safar lsafar at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 27 12:17:51 EDT 2007

Good Afternoon,

The Division of Campus Services is pleased to invite you to attend a Crime
Prevention Presentation and Discussion given by Campus Police for the staff
at Penn Avenue.  The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, August 8th,
from 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM in Conference Room 123.  Pizza and beverages will
be provided.

Presentation topics will include general crime prevention tips, safety
concerns when commuting to and from campus and how and when to report a
concern or crime when you are an off-campus employee.    If you have safety
questions or concerns, please forward to my attention and I will share with
Campus Police.

We hope the staff from ASTM, the Campus Services Center and Digital Library
Initiatives find value in this presentation and are able to attend.  Please
RSVP via email no later than COB on Friday, August 3rd.

Regards,

Lorrie

Lorrie Safar

Director with Campus Services