[6555-penn] Cleaning out the frig

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 20 11:07:11 EST 2007

All,

Please have all of your food items out of the frig by Noon tomorrow, Friday,
Dec 21st.  We will be cleaning out the frig and will be throwing out any
"questionable" items.  Anything left in the frig after noon tomorrow may be
tossed, so if you want to take something home, please remove it by Noon.  If
you have condiments/creamers/etc that you want saved, please mark these with
your name on them, and we will not toss them.  All other items will likely
be thrown away.

Thanks for your help!

Tiffany L. Wilder

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040