[6555-penn] May (April) Hoagies

Becky Duxbury duxbury at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 11 09:33:29 EDT 2007

Everyone

They sort of skipped April's sale because of scheduling conflicts to make
the hoagies . but the May hoagie sale is earlier in the month.

The delivery for May's hoagies will be FRIDAY, May 4th.

I have a sign-up sheet in the kitchen . or send me email.  Order must be in
by April 25th.

Again, they are $5.00 each for Italian, Turkey or Roast Beef.

PS:  If anyone had a hoagie last time that had a soggy roll, please let me
know.  There will be $5.00 credit for them.  They ran out of lettuce and
washed a new batch . and it wasn't quite dry when the hoagies got wrapped.

Thanks!

Becky