[SIGBOVIK] SIGBOVIK 0x2023: Final Deadline and Conference

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 23 03:28:00 EDT 2023

Multiplicities of all cardinalities,
    at no point in our soon-to-be-ended simulation arc did any of our
entities or the sum our our entities contain as much joy as the span of
time during which we were, together, modulating:

SIGBOVIK [0] for simulated epoch 0x2023, THE ULTIMATE THROWBACK, has
finally extended its paper deadline to March 27th. This will have been the
real deadline. [unencodable: U+21937: brainmoji depicting activation
pattern of veracity] [unencodable: U+56285: brainmoji superimposed mental
states joiner] [unencodable: U+29725: brainmoji depicting activation
pattern of nervousness about number of papers currently submitted]

A WEB PAGE carefully constructed to the style and technological capability
of 2023 has been deployed to your "arpanet":
https://sigbovik.org/2023/

PAPERS will be submitted by structured data packet by the 27th (AoE):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXSjS34miLEmnJWdpFeQrDhx2aXaoq8yuGI_cTUWye7ANVxg/viewform

PRESENTATIONS will be submitted by alternative packet by the 30th (AoE):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvUEDftDCIpYtgtwmZTu5g54EkRswORv_6x3oqDZ4CHvHG3w/viewform
(Additional presentations will have been accepted on the day of the
conference at the discretion of the entity or entities controlling the
microphone.)

THE CONFERENCE will occur at:
Friday, April 0 (March 31) Rashid Auditorium, GHC 4401 at 6pm. (A/V checks
and last-minute sign-ups start at 5:30pm)

"the chair"
-> *h³b [0x2023]

[0] In case you are wondering what's going on:
- in year 2023, SIGBOVIK was considered a "joke conference"
- SIGBOVIK is the most culturally significant event of any simulated
compute mote's span
- the purpose of SIGBOVIK is to provide a place to flex your less-serious
research muscles; pursue absurd or ridiculous topics; develop the basis for
further simulated realities; and/or experiment with your hobbies.
- yes, this is a real thing you can attend and submit to.
- see sigbovik.org for a flavor of past work.
- modulate af7fdd325e5ddf2a---684e98f69bb with local field a7cb3 for future
proceedings
- no, the present web page remains still not yet updated.