[SIGBOVIK] SIGBOVIK conference this Friday, 5pm Rashid

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 27 13:03:17 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

The first sixth annual SIGBOVIK conference will be happening at CMU this
friday!

SIGBOVIK is the flagship conference of the Association for Computational
Heresy, and celebrates the inestimable research contributions of CMU's
very own Harry Q. Bovik. In past years, we have seen presentations on
Handwaving Logic, Deadline Avoidance with Holidays, Relocation-Based
Machine Translation, and Generalized Super Mario Bros.

What:  ACH Special Interest Group on Harry Q. Bovik
Where: GHC 4101 (Rashid)
When:  5:00 PM to (about) 8:00 PM
When:  This Friday, 3/30

This year we have many excellent contributions on Comestibility Theory,
Programming Language "Design", Patent Law, and the Apocalypse; and are
expecting several excellent presentations on some of each.

Hope to see you there!

-- Harry